Participatory and Arts-Based Research (3 posts)

Topic tags: abr, arts-based research, cbpar, community based participatory action research, community psychology, par, participatory action research
  • Greg said 5 years, 6 months ago:

A series of posts are coming out on the Community Psychology Practice blog discussing two researchers’ work in Arts-Based Research and Community-Based Participatory Action Research. They’re still at the point of laying out the basics, but I’m happy to see these methods being introduced to community psychologists who might not have heard of them, and hope to pick up some pointers myself. Here is the link to the latest post:

http://communitypsychologypractice.blogspot.com/2012/02/arts-based-approachesand-their.html

I’m going to try to keep the content coming here on libpsy. I don’t want to just repost things that people on progressive mailing lists have already seen, but I figure I’ll risk a little of that rather that leave this place to the tumbleweeds.

• Jacqui Lovell said 3 years, 8 months ago:

There are those of us using visual methods in our work with liberatory praxis Mark so am glad your are adopting an inclusive approach!
    jacqui l

• sara edward said 11 months, 1 week ago:

good post

Skip to toolbar